Your membership improves our ability to provide solutions and opportunities for farmers' markets and vendors. Our cooperative seeks to improve farmers' markets in Ohio through collaboration and education.
As a member of FMMN you get:
- Up to date information via this website, member e-newsletter and direct email communications.
- Representation at the table with state and local agencies and organizations which provide funding for farmers markets and establish policy affecting farmers' markets. FMMN maintains a close working relationship with the Ohio Dept. of Agriculture to advocate for farmers' markets.
- Access and discounts to workshops and networking opportunities throughout the year, including the Ohio Farmers' Market Conference and Ohio Farmers’ Markets and Food Processing Info Sessions.
- Recognition with a listing on our member directory with link to your website.
- A voice and a vote in membership meetings and Board of Directors elections and a say in the focus of our organization
- Discounted price for the Ohio Farmers' Market Handbook, a information packed resource for market managers, organizers and vendors.
- Special offers and discounts with FMMN partnering organizations on products and services. Your membership supports our ability to bring you resources like farmers'market vendor liability insurance
- Opportunities to participate in group purchases of advertising and supplies.
- Cooperative members explore options to help members be more cost effective with their markets and their own operations.
Types of Membership
Farmers' Market Manager/Representative:
- 1-20 vendors through the course of the season: $50
- 21-50 vendors: $75
- 50+ vendors: $100
Vendor / Producers $25 per year
Online Membership Application: Our online application will send your application electronically and generate a printable invoice to mail with your check.
A Mail-in membership application is included in our 2017 FMMN Member Letter.
Mail application with check payable to:The Farmers’ Market Management Network
Attn: Jaime Moore, Treasurer
P.O. Box 527< br />
Worthington, OH 43085Jaime Moore, Treasurer, e-mail
If you have any general questions please contact us.