MIFMA is offering Market Manager professional development webinars to FMMN members at the MIFMA member rate.
The 2014 Market Manager Certificate Program will be better than ever!
The MIFMA Farmers Market Manager Certificate Program is a voluntary program designed to encourage farmers market managers to pursue leadership skills and professional development in topics essential to market management.
Same Great Program:
- Top notch speakers on topics ranging from developing a market mission statement to governance, writing rules/policies, conflict management, vendor licensing and regulations, food assistance programs and marketing.
- Networking opportunities with market managers from across the state
- Only program in the country that recognizes attendees as certified, professional trained, market managers upon completion
New and Improved Format:
- Two locations for in-person sessions: Grand Rapids & Marquette
- Webinars to reduce travel time
- Weekend and evening programming for market managers with full time jobs
Full Program is closed, however individual webinars are still open. Individual webinar registration closes two weeks before the webinar. MIFMA is offering FMMN members at the MIFMA member rate of $20 per webinar.
Learn more at http://mifma.org/market-
Individual, topic based webinars can be registered for through the Calendar of Events at http://mifma.org/events-3/