Farmers' Markets, Cottage Food & Food Processing Establishments
Are you a farmers' market vendor with temperature sensitive or cottage food products? Are you a Sanitarian assigned to inspect farmers' markets?
Join Dan Milo from Ohio Department of Agriculture's Office of Food Safety to discuss farmers' markets and the food safety laws that apply. Sessions are free. Space is limited. Reserve your seat today! See all dates and locations.
Regional ODA Sessions:
- Columbus Area: March 21st , 2012, 9 am -12 noon
- Cleveland Area: March 27th, 2012 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Cincinnati Area: April 4th , 2012 1 – 4 pm
- South Central: April 12th, 2012 9:30 am -12:00 noon
- Toledo Area: Third week of April